Thursday, October 30, 2014

Detroit Lions

 This year, my favorite NFL football team; the Detroit Lions, are actually winning games! Right now they're 6-2 and have the #1 ranked defense in the NFL. Which to me was really shocking because last year, the Lion's defense were not very good. It seemed like every game it was always up to the offense because the defense couldn't hold at all. But this year, the tables have completely turned. Now it is the offense that can't get it together. For some reason, they just have not been able to run the ball well and their passing game has been pretty terrible. I am aware that the Lion's offense has suffered many injuries on the line and also the number 1 wide receiver, Calvin Johnson. However, their inability to move the ball has cost them 2 games so far this season. Although it's only 2 games now, but if the problem doesn't get solved, 2 games could turn into multiple, costing them a playoff spot. Hopefully the offense gets it together and they keep winning. Go Lions!

1 comment:

  1. Love to hear about people who are passionate about sports. Ever since I was little, my dad has always let me tag along with him to cool sporting events. I have to say, other than the Red Wings of course, the lions was my favorite team to go and see with him!

    ReplyDelete